Asthaematic allergic cure
My father is 51 years old and he is suffering from asthaematic allergy. He cant breathe properly during night time and also coughs and spits alot. Doctor suggested him asthaematic pump but it is leading to other problems like rise in b.p.,heartbeat etc. So i would like to ask how this disease will be treated and what can be substituted for asthaematic pump

Dr. Harisha N L

Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen..but I will not assure you 100 results... And you have to fallow medications as adviced by your physician and should be in a regular fallow up with your physician.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
If he is asthmatic or a case of COPD ....inhaler pumps are mandatory Stop smoking if a smoker Need to treat other comorbidities if present