ASO TITRE

I have got aso Titre positive in my test. As I had joint pains Dr prescribed me some tests like Ra factor, aso titre in which aso titre came positive and Ra is normal..So i I read from Internet what is aso but I want to know how it happens?, why it happens and what are the affects to the body?. Is it a serious problem as I studied from me it damages joint s and heart valves... I am getting really tensed.

Doctor Answers (1) on ASO TITRE

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Well first thing I would like to suggest you is kindly do not Google such stuffs as it can be misleading if you are not aware of what it is...aso titre is done suspecting streptococcus infection..but to correlate we need to know the detailed history and examination then only raised titres will be significant... Otherwise no use of it...please follow-up with the physician.. Thank you