Asking that he gets aids
Actually my friend had sex with a girl who has already married and she has done the operation also for not getting child. then he will gets aids or not any other disease.

Dr. Ketan Ranpariya
HIV Specialist 12 yrs exp Surat

Yes he is at risk of hiv and 29 other sexual transmitted infection
Dr. Harsha
Hello there....I can understand your concern. It is difficult to tell if your friend will get hiv infection. It will depend on whether the girl he had sexual contact with has hiv infection. If she has hiv, then there's a high chance on him also getting it, especially if it was unprotected sex. However if he used a condom, then the chance of transmission is minimal. For safety let him get a hiv 1 and 2 done now and repeat after 6 weeks. And ask him to follow safe sexual practice.