Ascertaining if Problem e
My wife is 6-7 weeks pregnant. She observes that 1. On doing Domestic work or walking as little as 50 metres she has white painless vaginal discharge 2. She has a sort of clogging sensation in her vagina Are these normal? Any investigation/treatment required? Please help/guide.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  White discharge from the vagina could be a fungal infection.  So you have to get it checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  She will examine her and then do the needful. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.