Appropriate time

I am 25, single and sexually inactive. From almost 3 and 1/2 months I am suffering from pelvic pain. In June I had a USG and some other tests like cbc, urine tests, etc. Which came back normal. But the pain continued. So I had MRI in July, which also showed nothing. Also some other tests were done,which were also normal. I have taken various different kinds of medicines for infection,inflammation and other things. But no use.Before this pain started and along with this pain, I also get intermenstrual blood stained discharge. When I had taken hormonal pills given by gynaecologist, this discharge was not there. But after completing medicines course, it started again.I have lost 6kgs.I have been advised to go for laparoscopy and hysteroscopy by my gynaec. But for that I have to wait till last day of my periods which is expected around 7th Nov. But my pain is increasing and sometimes even pain killers don't help. I need my issue to be diagnosed ASAP. Can the laparoscopy be done early?

Doctor Answers (3) on Appropriate time

Dr. Tanuja Uchil Mumbai | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, I need to know a few things.... When do you have this pain, before or during periods or is it there throughout the month! You also mentioned spotting intermenstrual, if your Ultrasound is normal ..please also do a hormone check on day 2, or day 3 of cycle, it will give us more insight on the problem and there after diagnosis.
Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Obstetrician
You might be suffering from endometriosis. This can be diagnosed only by laparoscopy. At such operations many times surgery is done on ovaries and pelvis to burn the endometriosis deposits But as you are not married you can postpone the surgery till after marriage if you are getting pain relief on hormonal tablets.....
Dr.Rima Sonpal Pune | Gynecologist
Have u done a ca125 test??
It can b endometriosis..laparoscopy is d road to answer in ur case..go ahead with it