Appendicitis pain

I am looking for a good laproscopic appendicitis surgeon doctor around ecil, mallapur. I have a slight pain at right side of lower stomach so I am worried if it is a appendicitis problem. I have an IBS and gas problem.
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 16 yrs exp Chennai
You have to meet a surgeon first and get diagnosed about you condition. If it is appendicitis then you can search for a lap.surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?