Appendicitis
Appendicitis after scanning found this few dilated small bowel with illues in right illues fossa due to inflammatory bowel phatalogy/ appendicitis what does it means please clarify me

Hello.... I would have been really happy if you had shared the ultrasound report as it is not very clear in what you have written.....  dilated bowel loops may be due to infection or also intestinal obstruction ....I need to know details history to correlate with this report... please consult general Surgeon...thank you