cardiologist-icon
Aortic stenosis
I am a.chronic rheumatic patient for the last 20 years and was.under medication for ie ecosprin 75 mg and tide plus 5 mg all these years I had no issue..I don't smoke or drink and lived a sporty life. Recent I went for check up and doctor test.revealed that I have aortic stenosis and adviced me to undergo surgery in 1 to 2 years...I don't know wether I have to go for 2 opinion..At present I am not having any health issue and living a regular life...please advised...

Depends on severity of aortic stenosis. Usually only monitoring required if mild/moderate aortic stenosis in asymptomatic state.
Please share latest 2D Echo report to guide further management.
Needs proper history and evaluation Detailed Echo report?
Consultation for detailed evaluation and discussion