Any problem in pregnancy
My TSH is -32, T3 & T4 are normal ,my weight is 67kgs. but i dont loss my weight,my question is any problems i facing in my pregnancy?how i overcome the problems?

Hello, I understand your feeling and also I appreciate your concern towards the. Since your tsh legislate high but the T3 and T4 levels are normal. I would have helped you better if you would have mentioned about your height too. Since e you are planning for pregnancy there should not any complications. But since your levels of tsh are high there will hormonal imbalance obviously and before you commence you need to loose Your weight. Thank you