Any alternate medicine

Dear doctors i first had dry cracked dry lips. Later some puss started developing and I started getting fever. I showed it to a doctor and he asked me to take comfex 500 along with bcomplex for 5 days. As you know its a very costly medicine. I request to please tell me if there is an alternative medicine or treatment.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Could I know the diagnosis made by the doctor? I am not aware of what medicine comfex is or what is it contains. So if you could mention it's contents probably I would be able to help you. Also send photos of your condition on private chat because your history alone doesn't seem to be sufficient. You can contact me further on private chat. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?