Anxity and stress

I am taking medicines from dr rohit ji since 3 months. I am now ok but my stress and too much thinking for some one is the same still. I want to avoid this stress and want to live tension free life.

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxity and stress

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hell there we undertsand your feeling and the situation you're in. Nut you see we need ti tell you that there is no ine in this workd withiut any stress or temsion its all deoends uoin you whether tackle it or you run from it. We undertsand that everyone problem is there own concern but they shiuod make an effort to think of a solution for every problem. To lead streeless and tension free oife you need to share you feeling with your family and discuss you future planning with your wife. Have demarcation between your personal and professional life to have a peaceful life. Just think of what we said and try it if you have seen improvement then come back to us that we have made a change I your life. Thank you