Anxious to conceive

I m married since one year.I checked with nearby hospital,doctor said i have pcod.But i havent startd the treatment.I feel i m overweight.I weigh 65kgs. I have regular periods.How to overcome pcod.? Im confused and feel stressed sometimes.What should i do?
views-icons 80 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. PCOD should be treated. PCOD can cause difficulties in conceiving. I suggest you consult a gynaecologist and start the treatment for PCOD soon. I hope you will not delay it further. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?