Anxiety or.fear
My son is doing engineering 2nd year but he is having a problem of anxiety or fesr u can say during examination. Though he is gud in studies but has it inherited from his mother. I just want to know some homeopathic medicine to overcome this fear. Can someone help.me on this issue. He otherwise has no problem whatsoever.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello... Anxiety is common feeling in all people ... Some are more anxious some are less...anxiety is not a inherited condition .... It s not communicable .. It all depend on surrounding one grow... If he has palpitation, sweating, tremors during attack he needs medicines , otherwise no need of medicines , repeated counselling and exposure is sufficient .. Confidence is very important factor which he should develop..
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Geetha Pai
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello Sir . your son is definitely intelligent & hardworking hence he is doing engineering. Anxiety or Fear is a form of emotion, which develops due to experiences. Hpathy can surely help him in the same matter since we give the medicine looking at a person as a whole which gives overall wellbeing. You can contact me for consultation. #stayhappy #stayhealthy
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Please note that he needs to do meditation to relieve stress. He should spend time with his friends outdoor and not engage in mobile/chatting. He should take Five phos 4 tabs twice daily for next 4 weeks. You need to make him understand to overcome his anxiety. Get back to me for further treatment.