Anxiety nausea
I get headache and nausea everytime when i go out with friends and during exams... this has happened for four years.. i am very tensed... plz help

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Anxiety and nausea after going out is kind of not related. If your friends might be making a lot of noise, you might be getting the headache because of the noise. However it is necessary to find out exactly what is causing your headache and nausea specially when you go out. If you can help me with the details, I will be able to help you with the most appropriate treatment for your condition.