Anxiety and depression
As advised by doctors I used Betacap tr 60 while feel very anxious and depressed. Due to continuous anxiety I sometimes feel high heart beat , depression. On that time doctors advised me to take Betacap tr 60 atleast minimum 7 days at a time and felt very relaxed to overcome this problem. It is not continuous but while I get overtensed then takes . Is there any problem will be infuture or if take on regular basis then would be any problem . Please advise ?

Kindly consider taking psychotherapy from a psychologist for a long term approach to dealing with your concern.
No.. Betacap will help you to control it as it's not continuous
Seems symptoms of panic attack, but needs further assessment for proper diagnosis and treatment.