Anovulation

I am overweight since childhood and periods never really came naturally to me except once that too at an age of 17.. doctors say i have pcos and thats why periods dont come without medicine.. I am 28 & married fr 3 years. My AMH is 13.23 and on 3rd day of cycle FSH is 6.4 and LH is 7.80 I weigh 82 kgs 5'7" and hav been found to have anovulation and immature follicles even after HMG. I stay out of NCR and am willing to consult a good gynae in NCR desperate to conceive.. what can be d possible time required to get pregnant.. Can i ever conceive with anovulation?? Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Anovulation

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Absolutely! You can heal your body and have a healthy pregnancy. Please  read my blog on PCOS posted on Practo health feed. That will answer all your questions.Hope that helps.
You can conceive. There are different options available. You need to see a person experienced in Reproductive Medicine. In your case you may require high doses of HMG or rFSH injections with which your follicles can grow and then you can conceive with ICSI or IVF, of course frozen embryo transfer will be better in your case. Meanwhile you should go to gym and Try weight reduction. Diet counselling. Nothing is impossible.