Ankylosing spondylitis

I want to check if I ayurvedic treatment work without me stopping my allopathy treatment.
I previously stopped allopathy and tried Ayurveda but stopped it due to inflammations get out of control. Now I have restarted allopathy but want to continue ayurveda for decreasing the fusion in my joints.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ankylosing spondylitis

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician

I understand your feeling,

I totally agree with you. I would have done the samething if were in your place but as a doctor I would say no for your question. If you are in allopathic treatment kindly stick to it. Do not get ayurvedic treatment in between. I do not say that ayurveda is not good but taking two simultaneous treatment will leave you no good. If you're not satisfied with allopathic medics you can quit and go to treatment of your option. More over if you go to both treatments at once it will be a risk because no one knows how your body reacts to the both of treatments. I ve given choices and it's your choice to be made.

Thank you