Animal Bite
On 13-9-16 i got scratch by the nail of a Goat..So i want to know does Goat bite or scratch needs Rabies vaccine?? Earlier in June i have taken 5 rabies vaccine Abhay rab,Again in July i have taken 2 Rabies Vaccine.My last shot was on 15-7-16..Please help me..Some one told me that the last shot gives protection for atleast 3-4 months and so Vaccine is not required For Future exposure within 3-4 months from last shot,Is it so??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I feel you need not take any vaccination shot again. I guess i have already answered your question. You have already taken one course of it and after that you have taken booster shots also. Therefore im of the opinion that you need not take it again. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO NOTING TO WORRY BYE
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi
Rabies is 100% fatal, if you really have this disease... Every time you have to take injections... Better is stay away from these animals... All d best