Angular lichen planus

M suffering from angular lichen planus,this is the second outbreak of this allergy.First one happened in 2009 and I took homeopathic treatment and followed all precautions religiously.Now again this allergy is prevailing and it is even more irritating than the previous one.please suggest suitable treatment for this.

Doctor Answers (6) on Angular lichen planus

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello, most allergic diseases are connected with mind. Currently, you might be going through some stressful condition which lead to relapse of your complaints. I suggest you to take a complete course of Homoeopathic medicine, it will help you the most to come out of such trouble and to stay healthy and stable. Stay blessed!
Geetha Pai Mumbai | Homeopath
I emphatise your situation being so young & getting a relapse of lichen again. Its a disorder where hpathy can give you good results. Hpathy prescribed on mind or dynamic levels can help you certainly which I practice. You can contact me for further details. #stayhealthy #stayhappy
If last time it was covered with homoeopathic treatment then I would suggest to give one try to it. This will save your time and effort. Thanks.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, While it may be uncomfortable, in most caseslichen planus is not a serious condition. It is not contagious. There are some rare variations of the condition that are more serious and painful. It can be treated by using topical and oral medications to reduce symptoms, or by using drugs that suppress the immune system. But what you need to know is it is not completely curable. Symptoms can be controlled by antihistamines, steroids, or immune suppressing agents. Please consult a dermatologist.