Angry and Stbborn

My wife is so angry and stubborn, she doesn't want to understand what is reason behind any activities and trying to explain to her why, how. Even some time she big slapped to the our child (5 years baby girl). If I ask her for consulting to dr. she angry and shouted on me.
views-icons 38 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Angry and Stbborn

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and many things can't be discussed in forum like this...she needs emotional and psychological support look into that....With that make her fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?