Angio w/ high kreatinine

Need info about CO2 Angiography and in which hospitals is it performed in Mumbai/Hyderabad. I have kreatinine level of 5.2 and I have multiple blockages in limbs, hands and carotid arteries. My nephro suggested that Angio with dye can be risky, and other methods like CT Angio are not very accurate. I would like to know if non invasive Angiography using carbon dioxide is done in India and in which hospitals.

Doctor Answers (1) on Angio w/ high kreatinine

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Carbon dioxide is used as a contrast agent for diagnostic angiography and vascular interventions in both the arterial and venous circulation. When injected into a blood vessel, CO2 bubbles displace blood, allowing vascular imaging. Because of the low density of the gas, a digital subtraction angiographic technique is necessary for optimal imaging. CO2 is twenty times more soluble than oxygen and dissolves within 2–3 minutes after the injection. It has been reported in several studies that CO2 angiography does not affect the renal function....Consult any medical college hospital they will guide you further.