Anger issues

I get angry very frequently,on petty issues.i don't know what to do.Due to this i frrquently fight with my mother who i know cares about me.please tell me some ways to reduce my anger.thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Anger issues

Anger is a sign of inability to express your concern or poor coping methods to stress. Explore your anger. Find out what angers you. Find a way to communicate sensitively with accepting your limitation to cope with it. There is 10 psychological step method used in our counselling sessions which improves your productivity and peacefulness immensely. Book appointment and get telephonic sessions now.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, Frequent anger is even at times related to hormones. At the age of 17yrs, you are going through a lot of hormonal changes. You need to do meditation for some time in the day. If you have some time you can also undergo some yoga exercises and take homeopathic medicine to calm you down. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.