Androgenic alopecia
My Hairs are thinning badly. There are no bald spots but the hairs are thinning especially on the crown area. On consultation,I got to know that I have androgenic alopecia. Just wanted to know is there any cure or any natural remedy for the same as the condition of my hairs is getting worse day by day.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.