Androgenic Alopecia
My Dr prescribed me minoxidil5 & finastride1mg along with biotin and calcium supplement namely extend Forte with dancure shampoo 2%... Is these treatment will helpful in androgenic alopecia.. Can I cut finastride into pieces is it safe?

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi.. prescription given for hairloss is perfect.. Regarding cutting of finesteride tablet.. you can because even 0.5mg can also give you results  ( only if you are scared of any side effects ) otherwise 1mg is ideal for hair growth
Dr. Ravishankar Dwivedi
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Ranchi
It's a perfect prescription. Why do you want to cut finastride tablets ?