Ance problem

Ance problem all over the body from 1-2 year I have taken medicines form many specialist doctor in Allahabad but ance problem is still there so sir/mam help me to solve this problem
views-icons 77 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Ance problem

Acne all over are due to imbalance of hormones, we need to restore the balance of hormones with ayurvedic tablets. For that purpose, we need your details regarding diet and lifestyle. Last but not the least, stay relaxed, stress worsens the situation.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Hello, Ayurveda has a definite solution to our problem. It seems that there is rakta dushti (impurities in ur blood). So females should consult for menstrual problems, and as a treatment part please visit near by Vaidya and get virechan done. That will clear your problem... Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda has solution to your problem. Aragwadasava, Gandhaka Rasayana, Triphala guggulu helps to reduce to Pimples. Use herbofresh or ayurveda Bathing powder for bathing and face wash
Dr. Pranita Rajesh Parte Mumbai | General Practitioner
Hello.you have acne all over body so please check about dandruff problem in hair.if you have dandruff, first you have to treat that . You can take mahamanjisthadi kadha 2 tspf with 2tspf of water twice a day. Tab sukshm triphala thrice a day. For 15 days. can contact on phone or by mail.
Lucknow | Ayurveda
acne generally found over face, according to you all over body have found may be due to some minerals deficiency and harmonal problems. go for vitamin D3 test calcium and B12. if possible you can meet me in lucknow clinic, through ayurveda it is possible to cure. some diet like sour and excessive salt chilli etc avoid for some time use excess water. Motion should be clear, if not you can take simple amla churna or triphala churna at bed time..