ANAL ITCHING
I have grade 3 piles i get itch in night it makes rashes it hurts so much and irritates when i wash it after toilet suggest some good medicine so that it could not itch anymore

The itching is due the mucus which comes out of the anus Please wash the anal area thoroughly and keep it dry Then it won't itch. And, for ur grade 3 piles, u would need surgery either minimal invasive or open. Take laxatives, high fibre diet and drink plenty of water if u are constipated frequently
Morning.....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. You can have anovate cream....that will reduce itchiness. But grade 3 pikes need either laser or banding. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X