Anal fistula
I have surgery tomorrow for perianal abscess(10mm), I have been told that there is a possibility of risk in developing anal fistula after surgery.. Is it so? what precautious should I take to avoid it? Any proper diet should I follow? Please suggest. Thank you in advance...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Just get the surgery done. You will be fine. All tge possible precautions you need to take later will be definitely told to you on the time of discharge. Do not think much about all those things before surgery. And also, do not go with a brain full of doubts for surgery. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Just adhere to instructions given post operative religiously