Anal Fistula
I had anal fiatula 3 years ago. Got operated ayurvedically (ksharsutra). But it reoccured after a year of my treatment. Have tried different medial treatments, none of them work. What to do now? Go for another operation? If YES then, what tests do i need to take along with me (just to fast track the process)

Hello....Surgery is usually necessary to treat an anal fistula as very few heal by themselves...., fistulotomy is the most commonly done surgery, doctor cut open the whole length of the fistula, from the internal opening to the external opening to flush out content ,fistula heals on its own by 2-3 months ... General test like blood test is sufficient for this surgery