Amylase level is 155
Testosterone is 232 Hba1c 5.8 Sir I am worried about amylase level. I have been following paleo diet for last 1 month. I hope u know what's paleo diet.

Hi... Amylase is an enzyme produced mainly by the salivary glands and the pancreas that helps breaks down the carbohydrates and starches we eat into simple sugars.... Small amounts of amylase are normally present in the blood. However, increased amounts may be released into the blood when the pancreas is injured, inflamed, or blocked.....Consult Physician for further evaluation....