Am i pregnant??

Practo Consult Logo Hi, Your question has been posted. We will notify you when it has been answered. Am i pregnant or not?? Female, 40 Hi Maam I had sex with my boy friend on may 15th and 21St,my last period was on7th of may I was supposed to get my periods on 4th of June but I missed it this time I checked urine pregnancy test on 17th june it came negative I repeated the tesf after one week again it came negative an again aftr a week I checked and again it came negative it's been nearly 2 months I dint get my periods I never had a problem of irregular periods I was always regular...I'm worried of what is happening to me?? can u please help me??am I pregnant or not

Doctor Answers (2) on Am i pregnant??

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
hi, in order to be sure i can suggest you test if they are negative you can consult any gynac doctor to help you to get menses and if they are positive then you take appropriate action under professional advise. test are 1. ultra hcg 2. usg pelvis also you can consult local gynac doctor for advise. I would like you to take proper and immediate action under professional advise in order to avoid complication. please feel free to contact me if you have any further doubts. take care.
Dr. Lakshmi H K Bangalore | Gynecologist
Hi,sometime the menstruation can get postponed without any problems.You have to make sure that you are not pregnant.So kindly do blood test for Beta HCG, which is more specific for pregnancy. Can meet the Gynecologist for Medicines to get the periods if beta HCG is negative. Needs to be investigated only If cycles are repeatedly irregular, otherwise not to worry.