Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex 04/06/2017 and took plan B the next day. I did not get the same symptoms from the first time I took it which was at the end of February.  My last period was 03/28/17 Last week I experienced some brown discharge from my vagina and I'm worried that I may be pregnant. My calender says I should be getting my period tomorrow because I should get my period every 28 days right? Should I go take a preganncy test? Thanks

Hi, yes take the test n if its negative then repeat after 7 days again. U can consult me online if you have any further doubts.