Always buring stomach

I always fell thirsty even drinking 5 liter of water daily and also buring felling in stomachs. I use to satbol but when I take it .it give some relief but when leave it .it continue .. even I am not eating any spices food. Still felling bad ... So regards me what's should I do in this case . I gave to go 3-4 time stool in daily....

Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... ... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....
Dr. Sharad Shangloo
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Allahabad
Take phosphorus 200 10 drops once a day for 15 days And R-5 20 drops 3 times a day for 15 days and inform