Alternatives to AK Kit
I am using AK KIT for vaginal infection past 1 week. I am having itching and reddening of skin. I am a 35 year old woman. Is it because of the KIT? Are there alternatives without these effects?

Please see your gynaecologist for examination. There may be several causes for vaginitis most of which are easily treatable. It's not possible to treat inflammation without knowing the cause
Hi, ideally one should not avoid local examination by gynecologist, before starting anything. Sometimes you may endulge in long term suffering. Sometimes your bath soap is responsible,at other times there might be mixed infection.

Mifeprin kit side effects