Allergy problem
I am suffering from cough and its for only few time but srvere and burning in lungs. i take allergy pill every day. so thst have allergy pills any side effect? and hoe to cure allergy problem?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Usually the allergy tablets don't have any side effects. You can take the allergy pills every day and they will be safe unless they have any steroids. If you can tell the name of the tablets you are taking, I can help you better.

How to cure allergies naturally Immunotherapy for allergies Coughing and allergies in adults