Allergy or scabies?

My friend is having this certain type of allergy which is not going away. It's been more than 2 weeks now. I have provided the image of the allergy on his hand. He said while swimming he dived into the stagnant water filled with mosquito and flies eggs. This allergy is more dominant on his buttocks.
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I feel you must visit a dermatologist near you at the earliest. Since this had not reduced in last two weeks as well as it occurred after swimming in unclean waters, it could be some kind of a chronic infection that will require examination and diagnosis by a specialist and even a biopsy perhaps. This don't apply any over the counter creams or medicines but just visit a qualified specialist in your city. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?