Allergy on skin
Red rashes on face, spread across and itching. I also have skin allergy which looks like someone has scratched me and then it spreads and I have to take an anti allergic to control it. Otherwise it gets worse
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hiii From your description you cud be suffering from urticaria. This is an allergic reaction. It can b a reaction to any food,pollens,anything in the air,hot or cold water, any medication s,any thing your applying daily, etc and many more. You need to observe properly. You can visit a dermatologist for the same. The doc can tell you to get a few tests done that helps us to kno the cause of allergy an then prescribe you medicines accordingly. You can see us for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?