Allergy around thies
Hello , I was getting a rashes type of things on my thies and around , I used a ointment but no use of it.
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry but your description of symptoms Is very non specific and not sufficient to remotely make a diagnosis . it could be a fungal infection or allergy ,etc. Kindly send pictures of the lesion on follow up messaging or see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?