Allergy and rashes
Doctor, I am having itching at my pubic area and rashes appear white in color. It looks moist. What is the remedy.

Hello well it's quite possible that it istinea or fungal infection which is commonest in that area.. I would suggest you to meet dermatologist and get it examined and confirm the diagnosis and then start the treatment for it..Thank you
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen  to be understood properly. And only then any treatment can be suggested. It could be a fungal issue based on the history you have provided.  Get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.