Allergy and

My mother is constantly sneezing . She get up at nights and couldnt sleep for hours . We have consulted many doctors in saharanpur but nobody could identify anything. Neither any bone enlargement nor anything else. So how can she be treated ?
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy and

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?