Allergy and Ear
I have the allergy problems. due to this I sneezing all the time and making very much cough . and from my right ear, some ringing sound listening always. due to these problems, I am not sleeping properly. I am taking some Ayurveda treatment from past 2 months.but still I am facing the same problem. one ENT Specialist Suggest me to do the allergy test (Skin Prick Test). is this test is beneficial for me? or is it Tinnitus Symptoms? Pls. tell me some best suggestions

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, coming Vasant Rutu may trigger ur allergies so ready for detox n Rasayan Therapy, it'll really transform ur old way of response, ur immune system will deal it better.

Hello.. Well yes it's better to get allergy test done as you will come to know about the common things you are allergic to...and about your ringing sensation..I think its because of your constant sneezing due to allergy... Go ahead with the allergy test first