Allergy &asthma

I am allergic to something which I dont know.Some 30 times i will sneeze everday.And after sneezing my chest becomes tight and use inhaler to relieve it.Everyday the same thing happens after the starting of rainy season.Whether I should use nasal spray since the problem starts with nose or inhalers which I believe will have to continue for years may be till death. Nowadays cough has also become prominent alongwith sneezing. Will I have to take medicines continuosly?I have already done a PFT which is attached.

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy &asthma

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You are suffering from allergic airway disease. As you suffer mostly in the rainy season the probable allergens are fugal spores and house dust mites, which are abundant during this period. You should use steroid inhaler, nasal spray and oral montelukast tab. to control the symptoms. In other seasons you should use maintenance dose of inhalers to prevent further attacks. If you change your residence you may not have to continue medicines lifelong. You may also try immuno-therapy.