I am facing a problem with chik and forehead its kind of allergies.i don't know wheather allergies or face never used to get pimples too but after my first facial am facing this issue.even i consulted doctor.but no use from past 2 months i am facing.may i get solution for this.please help me with this..

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergiers/Acene

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
1. Is the doctor you visited a dermatologist? 2. A lot of people get acne after facials because the beautician (95% of them) don't know when to 'not intervene ', have no idea what cream is good for what skin and don't know how to use the creams. Treatment of acne takes time . So if you are already visiting a dermatologist, talk to him/her and discuss about your concern. If you aren't, please visit an allopathic dermatologist . You will need oral and topical prescription medicines . Don't get frustrated. You will get results.