Allergiers/Acene

I am facing a problem with chik and forehead its kind of allergies.i don't know wheather allergies or acene.my face never used to get pimples too but after my first facial am facing this issue.even i consulted doctor.but no use from past 2 months i am facing.may i get solution for this.please help me with this..

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

1. Is the doctor you visited a dermatologist? 2. A lot of people get acne after facials because the beautician (95% of them) don't know when to 'not intervene ', have no idea what cream is good for what skin and don't know how to use the creams. Treatment of acne takes time . So if you are already visiting a dermatologist, talk to him/her and discuss about your concern. If you aren't, please visit an allopathic dermatologist . You will need oral and topical prescription medicines . Don't get frustrated. You will get results.