Allergic to dust & smoke

She is suffering from smoke and dust allergy. she is suffering from intense cold and cough problem,often such that she could barely talk. its been long and now its taking a toll on her body. she is feeling rashes over her legs due to the allergy problem. i need to consult to a specialist, but i dont know whom should i consider. please response asap.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

For allergic cough and cold see chest physician. For skin allergy see a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?