Allergic to certain food
Hi Sir/Mam, I had crab for lunch. Half an hour post lunch I was inflicted with sudden & severe cold accompanied with cough. Semi liquid mucus started flowing non stop frm nose & frm throat wenever I cough. Top of all, my eyes were irritating and swollen. Is it an allergic reaction to crab? Please advise me a remedy!

Dr. Rashmi T V
It might be due to allergic reaction ... Other causes also should be ruled out as it could be just a coincidence... Previous history of consumption of similar food and similar presentation will be required...