Allergic to certain medec

I once took megapen injection and it had a very bad reaction and the doctor said me to never take Mp cilin group medecines....recently a doctor prescribed me a myospaz tablet and it too had a bad reaction on me after which i took a avil.....sir is there any medical test to know which medecine suits us...or should i get a food allergy suggest me ...i am going through allergic asthama test for the last 2 months and my ige level is 3000
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic to certain medec

doctor profile image
Dr. Asish Sasmal
11 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Homeopath
You may take homoeopathic medicine .Definitely it will help to reduce your ig E level.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?