Allergic Rhinitis

I have runny nose symptoms for a while now, consulted ENT. they told me that the condition can be controlled but cannot be cured permanently. Can't it be cured ? I also heard low level laser therapy would cure it permanently. What is the proper diagnosis?
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic Rhinitis

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Firstly don't try to play doctor yourself by googling stuff. it will only provide you half and half answers and lead you the wrong way. you have consulted a Ent specialist for allergic rhinitis. there is no better doctor to treat allergic rhinitis than a Ent specialist. if you are not satisfied, then take a second opinion from another Ent specialist. as your allergic rhinitis is considered, there's no permanent cure for it. you need to avoid coming in contact with the allergens. this will reduce the number of episodes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?