Allergic rhinitis and gastric problem
My mouth taste is always bitter for last 2 months. I have continiuos burping .burps stuck in my throat .I feel very uncomfortable. And I have also diagnosed with allergy rhinitis. I have done chest X-ray, lft, crp and Cbc the report is normal. Is there any link between gastric issue and allergic rhinitis or any possibility of stomach infection like overgrowth of bad bacteria because I am not able to include curd and salad in my diet. Please advise me some natural ways to treat my problem because I have already taken my medicines ( homeopathic, ayurvedic, allopathic)

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Hello sir, Needs proper history and discussion, please consult on whats app no nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven , ITS FREE