Allergic problem
Hello Dr , I am amit Saini from Bhopal. My brother is allergic to dust and paint. At the beginning of the winter before Diwali seems to be having trouble breathing dust or paint. What is the treatment of this disease. Please help me for this.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Practice yogas and pranayamas daily morning Practice morning and evening walk necessary Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Go for ayurvedic medicines For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Go for ayurvedic NASYA karma Hope Better Health