Allergic medicines

I m suffering with cold and consulted a doctor. he prescribed cefimec and mecmont tablets. but that cause allergic to me and made rashes in my body. what are the substitute tablets for that.
views-icons 85 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic medicines

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern....stop medications and apply calamine lotion to rashes and take inj avil once and consult your physician or doctor once for clinical examination and evaluation if anything serious they will help you further and they will put you on alternative medicine for your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?