Allergic Bronchitis

I feel tired whole day, Losts of mucus build up inside. My mucus is whitish & very sticky. Even after blowing the nose hard I am unable to get rid of it. Due to which my nose stays blocked & I feel dull. It's like with my body, my mind also stops functioning properly. I feel irritated. No matter how much I clean my nose, I keep getting this white sticky mucus and it doesn't let me breathe. Right now I am using Seroflo rotacap 250 for 2 times a day. Please tell me what kind of problem I am experiencing & what to do about it. I really need help now.

Harisha N L

Avoid irritating stimuli (eg, cold, dry air; indoor or outdoor air pollutants) that may provoke your symptoms. An upright or semiupright posture, such as sleeping with the head and shoulders raised, may decrease pharyngeal secretions...try pranayama, yoga,meditation...breathing exercise program in which a respiratory therapist teaches you how to breathe more easily and increase your ability to exercise...consult nearest pulmonologist for clinical examination and for pft they will do the needful.